You are hereMalta Charity
- Organised a concert, Journey Evolution, to raise money for Puttinu Cares Foundation, an organization that takes care of the medical needs of children with cancer, and supports their families.
- Held a charity dinner, including music and a fashion show, to raise money to purchase much needed audio-visual equipment for Angela House, a home that takes care of abandoned children.
- Took part in the commemoration of the Great Siege of 1565 by attending a special Holy Mass and a reenactment ceremony afterwards, along with t he laying of flowers at the Sieges Monument.
- Gozo Bishop Mario Grech presented the Chaplain of the Grand Priory, Rev. George Mercieca, with the Gieh il-Katidral award.
- Donated $300,000 (USD) in medicines to the Republic of Honduras for use in their hospitals and an orphanage.
The Grand Priory of Malta organized a dinner, concert and fashion show to help support Angela House in G’Mangia.
To commemorate the Great Siege of 1565, members of the Grand Priory attended a Holy Mass and Te Deum at the Qala Parish church in Gozo and the reenactment ceremony that followed.